Re: [Debconf-team] Help revise final report texts

Richard Darst dijo [Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 05:08:16PM -0500]:
> (...)
> If you have SVN access (if you don't, ask on #debconf-team or this
> list), then committing it directly is even best.  (I don't have the svn
> checkout info right now, ask).
>
> If you don't have svn access, we still want contributions!  Someone
> can commit for you, just send diffs or new texts, whatever the easiest
> form is.

I probably have access, but not handy. Anyway, no need even for a 'svn
diff' - Just two notes on Andrew's writeup on the daytrip:

• s/invierno/infierno/ - The proper translation would be "Hell's
  throat", not "Winter's throat" (as anybody who sweated in the area
  will surely remember).

• I remember Mario was there, but I'm not sure if Sam came along as
  well. Worth checking...

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244