[Debconf-team] IRC meeting schedule poll (for NEXT WEEK)

Hi,

Now that we know when DebConf10 will happen (yay!) we have several next steps
to plan. As usual for global team meetings, we will be in #debconf-team on
irc.debian.org and MeetBot will be logging. Please say when would work for you!

Fill out the doodle poll here:
http://doodle.com/tgf9bf4w26i9agi4 (yes these times are NEXT WEEK!)

Agenda is at: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings
Main bullet items:

* Status report from local team
* Decide timelines incl. opening dates & deadlines
* Corporate sponsorship
* FINAL REPORT
* Next meeting

Enough of this meeting is relevant to the local team that I'm encouraging local
team members to attend too; some global team meetings will have less stuff with
local-specific relevance, but all of you are welcome to help with any part of
the conference.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org