[Debconf-team] DC10 date options - summary + deadline

Hi all,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:23:25PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> a) June 12th-27th (including setup, debcamp, debconf, departure/cleanup)
[...]
> b) July 24th-August 8th (including setup, debcamp, debconf, departure/cleanup)

After a flurry of responses via email and IRC, it seems that there is an
overall consensus, unanimous except for one team member, to go with option b).
In order not to rush into a decision, I'll wait for more input until Thursday
October 15 (tomorrow) at 19:00 UTC, at which point I'll announce it here as
final unless the (near-)consensus opinion has changed.

Once we have finalized a decision we can start drafting press releases and/or
email to dc-a and d-d-a and debian-events-na, plus I'll probably call a global
team meeting for next week to consider the rest of the DC10 timeline and the
next steps.

Thanks all for helping!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org