From: James Vasile <james@hackervisions.org>
To: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org>
Cc: debconf-team@lists.debconf.org, debconf10-localteam@lists.debconf.org
Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 date options
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:58:11 -0400

I've produced a lot of events, and date/venue are always the biggest
hurdle.  Nailing those down will let us proceed with other matters.

Having attended various schools at Columbia, I lack confidence in any
assurance they will let us know in November.  Without a firm
committment on date, venue and lodging, we could easily end up back at
square one as other dates fill up, circumstances change, somebody with
more pull requests the space, etc.

I like option B.  Nail it down hard.

-J