Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 housing and timing options/info

On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 21:15 +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> An interesting detail about DC7, given that the conference venue was easy to
> reach for europeans, a lot of people who could not come to whole week, could
> attend only a few days. We had a significant number of people arriving later
> or leaving earlier if you compare with others years.

I think a lot of those people were the 'extra' ones who don't usually
come -- and might not want to dedicate a week off work to DebConf -- but
came to DC7 because it was easy/cheap for them to reach.  I'd expect
some of the US people who don't usually go to DebConf but come next year
also only to come for part.

--
Moray