[Debconf-team] Global Team Meeting Minutes, 2009-06-09

Hello,

We had a long long long long global team meeting, but we got a lot out
of it.

The next meeting is (surprise!) in two weeks at the same time: 22 June
19 UTC.

Meetbot minutes: http://meetbot.zgib.net/debconf-team/2009/debconf-team.2009-06-08-19.00.html
Meetbot Log: http://meetbot.zgib.net/debconf-team/2009/debconf-team.2009-06-08-19.00.log.html
(paths could change)

We have 234 people reconfirmed right now.  76 people want
accommodation during DebCamp. 190 people want accommodation total.  MT
holds 140 people, FdS holds 72 people (212 total).  So it looks like
we can fit everyone into these two buildings, but there were *many*
unresolved questions since we are not sure if all penta data is
correct or if some people are or aren't getting accommodation with us.
To solve this, marga will work on emailing people with possibly
incorrect penta data and work on sorting it out.  We have a deadline
of one week for correcting all Penta data.  We will provide rooms for
people as long as possible, but there is some limit to us filling up
and not having more beds: at this point, accommodation registrations
are closed.

Gunnar will work on T-shirts.  If you are on the orga team and want a
orga team t-shirt, add yourself to
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Teams .  Holger gets videoteam
t-shirt numbers, and total numbers come from Penta data+a percentage
extra.

The travel sponsorship team sent out a email about their doings: 15k€
allocated to 35 people.  We'll be able to allocate more money as we
get it.

Food is being worked on.  There were question about whether or not we
could not pay for breakfast ; not including breakfast will be
investigated.

We learned of various taxes we'll have to pay.  I (MrBeige) will have
to update the budget for these.

We decided that the professional fee will include food, and they can
get accommodation if they register late, as long as it's not so late
that it is logistically impossible.

Marga is the key person for fixing up Penta data.  Attendees have one
week to fix their stuff.  If they are "please select one" instead of
Independent, they have to have been registered on time, and have one
week from now.  We'll also check about food selections for them, and
any other possible inconsistencies.  We should also check to be sure
that people know exactly what all is included in the categories.  We
*need* this data accurate so that we can make final plans!

Possible Open Day talks need to be put into Penta so that they can be
selected from.

1. Ganneff gets beds per night for us
2. marga, cek and anto work on establishing the brekfasts
3. MrBeige goes and corrects the correction
4. cek asks caterer if they can handle all food money
5. marga works on fixing these category problems
6. Ganneff gets marga registration logs of pso people
7. marga also sends out emails to people who are listed as paying
   for their own food, to be sure they know what they are getting into
8. MrBeige continues prodding openday people
9. cek gets openday talks into penta

Thanks to all who were there and helped out,

- Richard