Re: [Debconf-team] Global Team Meeting Minutes, 2009-06-09

> To solve this, marga will work on emailing people with possibly
> incorrect penta data and work on sorting it out.  We have a deadline
> of one week for correcting all Penta data.  We will provide rooms for
> people as long as possible, but there is some limit to us filling up
> and not having more beds: at this point, accommodation registrations
> are closed.

I've mailed:

* Professionals and Corporates that said that wanted to stay somewhere
else (to ask them what they really want)
* Independents that selected they'll pay for their food and/or
accommodation (to check if that's what they meant, and explain things
better)
* People with "please select one" that had registered on time (to
allow them to request "Independent" if that's what they wanted)
* People with "please select one" that had not registered on time (to
tell them that they've been forcefully changed to Non-Hosted).

I've said that this info has to be fixed by the end of this week.  So,
any unfixed data by next Monday will be forcefully fixed. So that we
will be able to know exactly how many people we are lodging, and might
decide if we want the extra 30 bed booking or not (most probably:
not).

--
Besos,
Marga