Re: [Debconf-team] Open Day talks

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> One possible solution is to have them all interruptranslated (i.e. the
> speaker and the translator say a phrase at a time). We could, if the
> facilities are OK for that, sit people in two different rooms, and
> have a simultaneous translation.

The venue gives us this option. Next to the main talk room there are 3 big (my
guess: 60m^2) rooms, which we plan to use as hacklabs, but we could make one
room the "translation room", esp. if only for one day, and show a video
stream on a projector there and have similtaneous translations.

That said, I think phrase by phrase translation is also good option, as it
gives the speaker and the audience time to think :-)

regards,
	Holger