Re: [Debconf-team] what about the swine flu ??

Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org):

> So... keep it cool. No stinkin' no-fly alert will keep me away from
> DebConf. Don't let it happen to you! :)

And, anyway, the Wild Mexican among us is very well identified and
we'll have no trouble in isolating him from us...:-)

More seriously speaking, I agree with Gunnar and Martin advices. We
actually have no precise idea about how things will turn out. There
might be some travel restrictions or specific measures to take by then
but nobody currently have a precise idea of what will happen and the
only possible stance is just contnuing the preparation work and just
stay informed about the general worldwide decisions that are taken and
pay more attentions to decisions taken by Spain and the Schengen
countries (who are likely to adopt the same measures if some are
taken).