Re: [Debconf-team] Some help needed (Accessibility)

Agnieszka,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 01:06:03PM +0200, Agnieszka pixelgirl Czajkowska wrote:
> > what kind of help do you need here? (There are direct flights from
> > Frankfurt
> > to Madrid...)
>
> The idea was to book a flight with someone who'd go at the same time
> so we could meet at the airport. Since I need to take a train to the
> place in Spain, I'll need assistance. Does anyone have an idea how
> much a train ticket costs?
>
> > which dates are you planning to go?
>
> I'd arrive between July 22nd or 23rd, leave 29th or 30th

Look at the info at: http://debconf9.debconf.org/travel.xhtml
between all the links I think you can gather the info you need.

Also, you could write to debconf-discuss, search for another attendee who is arriving
to similar time than you to Madrid and ask them for help.

Ana