Re: [Debconf-team] Some help needed (Accessibility)

what kind of help do you need here? (There are direct flights from Frankfurt
to Madrid...)

The idea was to book a flight with someone who'd go at the same time so we could meet at the airport. Since I need to take a train to the place in Spain, I'll need assistance. Does anyone have an idea how much a train ticket costs?

which dates are you planning to go?

I'd arrive between July 22nd or 23rd, leave 29th or 30th

Cheers,
pixelgirl.

--
CREATIVE GEEKS  - open design // open art  // open creativity
http://www.creative-geeks.org