Re: [Debconf-team] About sponsoring deadline

On 11731 March 1977, Otavio Salvador wrote:

>> Its not the first time you missed the deadline. More like the third, i
>> think. Why do you always miss it, its not like its something we dont
>> tell people.
> I fail to recall missing the deadline for sponsoring before.

Hrm. *Checking*.

Oh, well, it wasnt missing the deadline, it was entering the information
wrong last year which got an exception granted there. (And yes, it later
turned out you wont attend, but thats a different topic).

--
bye, Joerg
Endianess is the dispute on which end to open an egg at.