Re: [Debconf-team] About sponsoring deadline

> Yestarday I went to IRC channel and asked for the deadline; I've been
> informated that it was 15th of April. I lose it and I'd like the know
> how is being decided by the team about exceptions on the deadline.

Its not the first time you missed the deadline. More like the third, i
think. Why do you always miss it, its not like its something we dont
tell people.

Its not like I'm against sponsoring you, but one would assume that after
having missed it already in the past, that one knows to pay attention to
such things.

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> yes, I'm annoying.