[Debconf-team] Organizatinal Meetings

Hello everyone,

We decided that we need to have a meeting, one focused not on "what to
do", but on who does what and how we are managing our structure.

As such, the more people attending, the better, since we'll work on
pairing people to tasks.  So, please come!  Indicate your available
times in the poll below.

scheduling poll: http://doodle.com/8bc6b72scttnp9a5
agenda: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Meetings

I'm sorry this is so soon, but having this meeting sooner rather than
later would help us greatly.  We will have the next meeting on April
27th at 19UTC as planned.

Any new prospective localteam members would be strongly encouraged to
attend, in addition to new volunteers in general.

Thanks,

- Richard