[Debconf-team] Family at Debconf

Hi,

My family (wife, ten-year-old stepson, eight-month-old daughter) will be
coming to Spain with me for Debconf. They'll probably mostly be doing
touristy things rather than attending the conference - I wouldn't
entirely rule out the possibility that there might be talks my wife and
stepson would be interested in, but it would only be a couple at most -
but I was thinking that it might be nice to bring them along on the
daytrip, *possibly* ask if they can come to the dinner, that sort of
thing, and they'd be around in the evenings.

What are the arrangements here, do I need to register them, and if so
how? I'd rather just attach them to my penta account if possible - it
seems a little silly to create a penta account for an infant. :-)

Thanks,