Re: [Debconf-team] DC9 Global Team Meeting Minutes

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Today from 1901 to 2001 UTC we had a global team meeting.  We mainly
> went over our current status, no groundbreaking new information.  I
> (MrBeige) chaired.  Unfortunately, we had no local team
> representatives.  However, we have a meeting proposed for 9 April
> 2009, 11 or 12 UTC, which the localteam should be able to attend.
> We'll follow up on local status then.

Unfortunately I spoke with Anto and he is not able to attend, he is in
Porto (Portugal) and he is the who has the news regarding the status,
I only have the menus and prices.

I would like to have Anto because he is the one that spoke with
restaurants, and more stuff. So IMHO the best idea is to reschedule
the meeting for the next Monday?

Best regards,
César.