Re: [Debconf-team] Registration for DebConf9 opened

Not really sure what events Josip is referring to, but if they are
willing to pay their own way, I think it seems ok. IE: They aren't
taking sponsor's money. The main thing we would have to be careful of
is, overbooking of a venues due to non Debian people signing up.
(There should always be preference for Debian contributors).

Maybe, there is an opportunity here. If you want to bring a non-Debian
person, you need to sponsor both the non Debian person and a Debian
person. (Just a thought).

(Keep in mind this is from an outsider's point of view, as I am
relatively new to the Debian community)

Cheers,
Brian