Re: [Debconf-team] Registration for DebConf9 opened

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 10:57:27PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Registration for DebConf9 opened
> --------------------------------
>
> Registration is now open for DebConf9, which will take place in Cáceres,
> Extremadura from Friday 24 to Thursday 30 July 2009.

I'm going to be attending DebConf this year, but I'm not sure if I'll be
able to secure sponsorship for everything from my employer. I think it'll
happen, but I can't be sure this early in the year, what with all the crisis
talk and whatnot. Is it okay that I register now for a full sponsorship, and
then cancel some or all of it later on?

Second question - is it possible for my girlfriend who will accompany me,
to register for any of the sponsored things, even though she has no formal
association with Debian? And then the same question about cancelation?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.