Re: [Debconf-team] New website

Jonas,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 16:21, Jonas Jacek <debconf@jabz.org> wrote:

> If you add credit links, please pay attention to the correct format
> (http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/).

After a couple of hours spent understanding this RDFa thingie, I found that:

1. you need a different DTD for these to be valid (XHTML + RDFa)
2. that DTD has some problems that I couldn't solve, nor google was
helpful. Once I enabled it, most of sgml entities aren't defined, some
valid xhtml attributes are no longer recognised (lang at least).

So for the time being, I'll drop the RDFa stuff, until we can fix
those problems.
--
Martín Ferrari