Re: [Debconf-team] New website

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> I understand we cannot put this as DC team is no legal entity, dunno
> what would be correct to use here...

Surely the DC team is a legal entity (at least in germany. If two people order
a beer together, they form a legal entity. There is no written contract
needed, and no real names neither.)

Also, there is software copyrighted by "strange teams" as well :)

Still, maybe we should do what Debian does and hand over copyright to SPI?

regards,
	Holger