Re: [Debconf-team] New website

Hi,
I don't care if you change the licence or add extra credits. As long as
the template stays free, it's fine for me. I like the "End Version"
(below) best.

If you add credit links, please pay attention to the correct format
(http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/).

Regards - Jonas
Jabz | the internet marketing agency

Jonas Jared Jacek