Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 9 - Main page

Hi,

On Freitag, 6. März 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > A great first start would be to craft this letter ("we think that
> > $persons attendance will improve the conf for debian and every
> > attendee")..
> You mean the "invitation" letter we would send when people needing
> support for visa applications *and* early sponsorship help requst for it?

No, the visa application letter has been another one, but maybe we can combine
them? The one I ment above is more for universities/employers, so that they
allow/support the person to go.

Both should be ready ASAP, as you noted it's quite late already...

I have no idea where the letters we send for dc8/7 are, but I assume someone
knows (</hint>) and it would be good to base this years on those :-)

regards,
	Holger