Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 decision process?

Hi,

not being cc:ed makes me smile :-)

On Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > AFAICS this is correct, please speak up now if you do think this is
> > correct.
> s/do think/don't think/ ?

yeah..

> OK. Now that representatives of all 3 bids have expressed agreement with
> this timeline, let's go ahead and schedule these meetings. How about
> January 25th (Sunday) at 2100 UTC, followed by February 16th (US-holiday
> Monday) at 2100 UTC, followed by March 1st (Sunday) at 2100 UTC? This
> avoids conflicting with the US/Venezuelan workday as much as possible,
> while still being at a reasonable time of day for Europeans. For February I
> would suggest the 14th or 15th, except there's a chance I won't be free
> those days, hence my suggestion of the 16th.

I would prefer to keep the meetings on the same day of the week, and the same
time of the day. (And then I slightly prefer weekdays over weekends.)

So I'd rather either see

January, 25th, sunday, 21 UTC
February, 15th, sunday, 21 UTC
March, 1st, sunday, 21 UTC

or

January, 26th, monday, 21 UTC
February, 16th, monday, 21 UTC
March, 2nd, monday, 21 UTC

Plus, I think the march meeting should be a week later.

Time for a doodle.ch poll?

regards,
	Holger