[Debconf-team] Preparing the Final Report

Hi!

This has taken a long time, since we were all too exhausted to do it,
but we've finally started preparing the Final Report for DebConf8.

When reviewing the different reports, we liked the one done for
DebConf5 a lot, and thus we'll give it a try and see if we can manage
to do the report with Scribus.

I've already sent some emails asking for individual contributions to
the report, but we'll obviously welcome any extra input.  This is the
general schema of the document:

* Cover
* Sponsors Page

* Introduction
+ What is DebConf, what was DebConf8 like
+ Word from the DPL

* Talks
 A listing of all the talks, sorted by amount of attendees.  For the
ones that we had more attendees, we'll include a small description.
For those with fewer attendees, only the title, the presentator and
the amount of people that attended.

* Behind the Scenes
 Full or Half page articles done by members of the organizing team.
 + Venue & Coordination
 + Network infrastructure
 + Network services
 + Electric installation
 + Welcoming participants
 + Video Team
 + Volunteers
 + Budget

* Social Events
Half page articles about different social events
 + OpenBar
 + DayTrip
 + Tango classes
 + Cheese & Wine Party

* Personal impressions
Small articles about the conference, from different people, giving
their personal impressions.  People we've already asked to contribute
here:
 + Andreas Tille
 + Madduck
 + Frederick Lehobey