[Debconf-team] DebConf10 Boston proposal

Hi DebConf Team,

Apologies for the belated proposal, but I wanted to be sure I had enough
people to help and had a definite choice for an affordable venue. I'm
happy to report good progress on both fronts: many people have expressed
interest and we are fairly sure that we can get space at MIT, though
we're in the process of getting a commitment from a faculty sponsor.

So, I'd like to formally propose Boston/Cambridge, MA, US as a DebConf
10 site. I don't want to rehash the entire border/visa discussion again
here, but I hope we can work that out.

The official proposal page (a work in progress) is located here:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Boston

Ari