[Debconf-team] interested

hi

my name is cristian paul

recently i'm gettig involved on debian world, and i would like go to a
debconf, after watch several videos from old-ones

i would like to go debconf 9 but i really i dont know if i need to be a
DD or NM to go?

other point is the place were i'm, whois colombia, and i heard is not
easy got a VISA for the country in which debconf 9 will be (spain),
there is way to certificate that i require visa just for the debconf and
not to get a job or sometime like that, i really like debian and i want
to met debian people and software libre?

other point is about budged (money), a guy from venezuela tall me that
is posible get sponsored for the meal and recidence over the days of
debconf and i just have to save for the tickets( wich takes time becouse
the amount)? it is true? what i need to apply for it?

any way it is my first contact about a debconf, any help and guindence
is welcome

regards from colombia and debian-co

ATT: cristian paul peñaranda rojas