Re: [Debconf-team] Some thought: Pentabarf

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 03:49:17PM -0300, Martín Ferrari wrote:

>And yes, the penta UI desperately needs some love :) The thing that
>bothers me the most is that it's not navigable, I need to remember (or
>write down) URIs and sometimes I forget that the reports are already
>there when I need them

Agreed 100%. This year, as more of an attendee than organiser, it was
again infuriating that lots of information was difficult to find in
penta. Would it be possible to generate a sitemap of the pages that
are accessible to the currently logged-in user? That'd be a good
start...

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.