[Debconf-team] Taking my wife along

Hi,

Not quite sure where to send this e-mail but I'm sending here to get
some feedback.

Now that I'm married, I have a choice of leaving my wife at home or
taking her with me. And I was thinking of taking her with me.  She is
no hacker, but does use Debian daily on eeePC, so she is a Debian
user, and it's quite important that she gets the feel of what I do
with Debian.

I assume it's a bit too late to speak up, but is it possible to get
some hotel room arrangements so that I can take her with me?

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project