Re: [Debconf-team] Request for a debconf keynote

also sprach Mark Shuttleworth <mark@ubuntu.com> [2008.04.22.0137 +0200]:
> In my initial request on this thread I articulated the scope of the
> talk, which would be to address:
>
>  - current status on Ubuntu and Debian interaction, from our perspective
>  - areas of activity where it would be valuable to expand the collaboration
>  - ideas for better processes and interactions to improve collaboration

Would you be able to give us a bit more information? I realise you
don't have a talk prepared yet and that you also don't want to spill
everything right now, but to be honest, the three points you listed
are too broad to give us any idea of the benefit of this keynote to
our attendees.

What are the areas of activity where it would be valuable to expand
the collaboration? And what are some of the ideas for better
processes and interactions to improve collaboration?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"everyone smiles as you drift past the flower
 that grows so incredibly high."
                                                        -- the beatles