Re: [Debconf-team] Some ideas for encouraging sponsors

2007/10/24, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com>:
> If we produce "Proceedings" each year, I don't see why we couldn't
> produce a magazine that replaces the proceedings.  Or, if we don't
> want to replace the proceedings, my idea would be just to include Ads
> in them.

I really like this idea.  Regarding the amount of work we might
perhaps be able to turn this work onto sponsors themselves. I
guess there might be sponsors that have facilities to prepare
a magazin and print it and are perfectly willing to do exactly this
as their way to spnosor DebConf.  We would just have to provide the
content (and find such kind of imaginary sponsor).

I'd really like this

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de