[Debconf-team] Still missing stuff

As I mentioned on IRC, I'm still missing the football I brought up to
Edinburgh. I'm also missing a few more things that were in the same
box:

 * 3 grey IEC mains cables (not important, but were there anyway)

 * some HP Procurve expansion ports (to fit the switches I brought),
   still in anti-static bags

 * a PCI SCSI card and an SO-DIMM in anti-static bags

Anyone?

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds