Re: [Debconf-team] Back home / Missing orga/volunteer shirts

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 07:55:27AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>Hi,
>
>First of all, a _very_ big thank you hug to you all. Yes, I mean
>all. Debconf was, as expected, great in every sense.
>
>Anyway, back on topic - Some of you already know I started getting
>this list filled yesterday, but I managed to send this mail to an
>address with an ugly typo in it...  Anyway...
>
>As we never had a list or who is on which team, we didn't exactly have
>a shirt for every organizer. And, of course, volunteers could not be
>guessed beforehand. So we will be printing extra shirts and sending
>them to they who helped Debconf happen - The logistics needed to get
>it materialized will be discussed later.
>
>Please check and fill in this page. Currently, I added only volunteers
>- if you are orga team and didn't get a shirt, also state it somehow
>:)
>
>http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/PendingVolunteerShirts

I've also been asking people to mail me privately so I can co-ordinate
T-shirts. We also have a couple of people asking for more Debconf
attendee Ts, and I have addresses. I'll make sure we merge the two
lists.

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back