[Debconf-team] Back home / Missing orga/volunteer shirts

Hi,

First of all, a _very_ big thank you hug to you all. Yes, I mean
all. Debconf was, as expected, great in every sense.

Anyway, back on topic - Some of you already know I started getting
this list filled yesterday, but I managed to send this mail to an
address with an ugly typo in it...  Anyway...

As we never had a list or who is on which team, we didn't exactly have
a shirt for every organizer. And, of course, volunteers could not be
guessed beforehand. So we will be printing extra shirts and sending
them to they who helped Debconf happen - The logistics needed to get
it materialized will be discussed later.

Please check and fill in this page. Currently, I added only volunteers
- if you are orga team and didn't get a shirt, also state it somehow
:)

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/PendingVolunteerShirts

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23