Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes 20070617

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 08:16:05PM +0100, José Miguel Parrella Romero wrote:
> Mark Brown wrote:
> >  - Hacklab 1 circuit breaker tripped today.
>
> A breaker also tripped in HL2 today. The one in the mini-bar, at the
> left, behind a machine in the table. One of those multi-outlets was
> crackling and it was heating up -- people should be advised not to
> stress the power outlets and avoid cascading multi-outlets.

Do we (video-team) have the authority to not allow people to plug in at
the desk in Talk Room1?

Many people want to charge their cell phones and laptops and whatnot off
the power bars we're using for the audio mixer, selma (the dvswitch
machine) a camera and our own laptops. I've been concerned about it, but
unsure of being authoritarian about saying no. Not to mention that
someone unplugged me yesterday without me knowing it till my battery
died.

-Eric Rz.