Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf7 Night Venue Report

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 04:54:57PM +0100, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

> 	There is a constant movement of people entering and
> leaving, they are going or coming from the cafe and we were
> advised to close the outside door after midnight.

I should again note that you should be extra vigilant in the night
venue. Do not leave equipment unattended, do not leave doors open and
unlocked unless strictly necessary. There have been quite a lot of
thefts from the building by oppertunists, and leaving expensive laptops
and networking equipment around is just asking for trouble.

On that note, we should make be moving switches/hubs from access
upstairs if they are not in use.