Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf budget status: Money's still tight...

also sprach Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2007.06.05.0240 +0200]:
> In summary, we're struggling. The conference is clearly going ahead,
> but at the moment we're not going to be able to pay the rest of the
> travel sponsorship that we've been wanting to. The USD 10K float will

Why don't you ask around in a mail to debconf-announce? I'd be
willing to cover some cost out of my own pocket (private mail
pending), and if several do, wouldn't that work?

"in contrast to the what-you-see-is-what-you-get philosophy,
 unix is the you-asked-for-it,-you-got-it operating system."
                                                           --scott lee