Re: [Debconf-team] better schedule info needed

On Sat, 02, Jun, 2007 at 08:22:02PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl spoke thus..
> Hi again!
>
> * Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [070602 20:15]:
>
> > And... did someone send an information mail to the speakers, when they
> > talks have been scheduled?  I didn't got anything, and am really
> > suprised, that I have been scheduled to "Day 10: 18.06.2007".
> > Especially since I'm going to arrive on the 20th in the evening.

Hmm. I could have sworn an email went out asking speaker to fill in
their availability but I'm damned if I can find it now...

Anyway, I've moved the event to Day 13, 0945.

> And what happenend to "Publicity coordination meeting" bof?  It's
> "accepted" but not scheduled?  And it's in the "DebianDay" track?  I'm
> pretty sure I placed it in "debconf"...

For some reason that one was always in DebianDay and I've been meaning
to check with you about why... I've now moved it to DebConf itself and
scheduled it there on Day 13 at 1400.

Thanks,

Mark

--