[Debconf-team] better schedule info needed

Hi there,

I spent a bit of time this week looking at the talks on at debconf to
try and shortlist what I'd like to see particularly etc.

I started at <https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/Schedule> which leads to
the penta sign-in required page + the dump at /~joerg/.

What I really wanted was some kind of calandar-like view of the two
weeks and what fits where. I was also interested in a full list of the
talks that I could print out: unfortunately the page at /~joerg/ prints
badly and runs to a LOT of pages.

A few notes
	* a calandar-view of the debconf week in particular would be
	  very useful. Maybe use colour to distinguish talks from BoFs,
	  unofficial, etc.
	* ordering the stuff at /~joerg/ by the day/time that the talk
	  is taking place and including that info into the summary would
	  be very useful

An example of a conference schedule that I found useful for planning is
<http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2006/programme/timetable.shtml>

Who is looking after this?

--
Jon Dowland