Re: [Debconf-team] teviot front desk

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 01:40:57PM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> Who is organising / managing / thinking about the Teviot "front desk"
> system / information point for attendees?

There's a rota in svn for people to sign up for this. We require one
responsible person at the venues at all times (there is some crossover
in the evening). Whether this is the person manning the front desk or
someone else really depends on what number of volunteers we have. And
how practical that works out as. I expect that the person responsible
may have to be called away from the desk though.