Re: [Debconf-team] request for sponsorship!

On 11028 March 1977, Patty Langasek wrote:

>> Sorry, but that wouldn't be fair to all those others who asked for similar
>> help which we had to decline. We simply do not have the money to extend
>> sponsorship in such ways, thats why we had the deadline.

> Do we still have extra beds in the sponsored housing? How much are we
> "selling" them for? Perhaps if we can't *sponsor* him, we can offer
> something that's at least affordable so he can give his presentation *and*
> see the others. It wouldn't only be hurting *him* to not help him figure
> something out, but it would be hurting the entire team for not getting the
> same amount of information from one bid as from the others.

> I don't know how we're handling food sponsorship, but I thought we did have
> a couple extra beds that we were hoping to get "sold"?

The people doing that are talking to the hostel(s) to shift some stuff
around. Maybe they still have space, I dont know. *If* he wants to be in
there (if its still possible) he has to mail accommodation@debconf.org,
like all others did, only they can say. :)

--
bye Joerg
[http://www.youam.net/stuff/info...-hosting.de/server-info.php]