[Debconf-team] Leaving the debconf team

Hi,

I'm leaving the debconf team. Reason: i am not very happy with how some
stuff has been handled lately, and the substitution of 2 members in the
sponsorship team, because they could not attend to the meeting without even
tell this to the rest of the team, has been the last straw. For me, this is
to be disrespectful towards the rest of the team.

It is not like i had been the most active member of the team. Last year,
i was lurking in the team, but i did not want to participate because i do not
like very much how some issues were handled. This year, in the beginning,
these issues seemed to be working better than the past year, and i got involved,
but not too much because i was fearing this. Sadly, the debconf team is not
longer working as a team.

There are a lot of areas of Debian i would like to work, debconf was one of them.
Given how the debconf team is working (and people seems happy with this), i just
will move forward.

Ana