[Debconf-team] Orga advert Ts

I'm looking into getting some Ts done for people to wear at FOSDEM and
other Linux/FLOSS events between now and DC7. The design is simple:

               [ swirl ]

     DebConf7 Edinburgh, 17-23 June 2007

red swirl, white text on the front of a black T. I've left this a
little late to get them done for FOSDEM, so I'm needing to rush it a
little. If you want one (or more) I need to know by noon UTC tomorrow
(14th Feb) and I need to know sizes. Lady-fit lycra Ts are an option
too, for those of a female persuasion.

Cost will be ~GBP 7 or so each, and as budgets are looking tight then
we'll probably end up paying for these ourselves.

So: if you want one MAIL ME by NOON on the 14th FEB and tell me
sizes. I won't be chasing people.

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...