Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship levels

Hi,

On Friday 16 February 2007 04:06, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> 	OTOH, some of us do think that such a change could lead to
> the lost of sponsors.

While I do see this might be true for some sponsors, I do believe it doesnt
affect the majority of small sponsors and also I think the gain from big
sponsors will be bigger than the loss from small ones.

(And, for those wondering, I acknowledge the decision that this topic is
closed for debconf7...)

> 	So we have a consensus on the DC7 matter? In other words, for
> DC7 we will not use any classification level.

We will. But we wont have clear, written out rules.

We order them on the website and maybe on the t-shirts, and we havent
communicated this in advance. (By the same logic all logos also need to be
the same size, also in the (hopefully happening) linux-magazine ad.) And it
seems every sponsor will be on the t-shirts...

regards,
	Holger