[Debconf-team] Family participation to Debconf7

Hi all,

  I'd like to attend Debconf7, but I have two three-years-old babies with
me and my wife and we could join the Debconf only with them as we do not
have nobody who could look out for them for a week.

  So, is there any facility for children of that age near the location of
the Debconf? I mean, kindergarten or activity centres where they could
spend (let's say) half a day for a week with my wife while I enjoy talks
and so on?

  Obviously, I can pay for accommodation and activities for them. I just do
now know if it is common or not for developers to bring their family with
them at Debconf (this would be my first debian conference) and if it is
possible at all, given the fact that I would prefer accommodation and food
at the very same location of the Debconf for avoiding useless travel time
in the city.

  I'm sorry if this e-mail is off-topic, but I think the easiest way to
receive answers about these topics is to ask directly to the debconf team.

Thanks in advance,

PS: I'm not subscribed, so please Cc me on reply.

--
Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@debian.org>                        .''`.
Proud Debian GNU/Linux developer, admin and user.            : :'  :