[Debconf-team] Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf resources for upcoming bids

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Comments? I intend to post something similar to this to d-d-a (or
> maybe debian-project?), so those who may plan a future bid know of it.

I think it is great 1) to have it all compiled in one place, and that 2)
it won't get lost in time.

I think we should encourage the local-teams to use our infrastructure
when working on a proposal, or at the very least, mirror their work for
future reference.

I have found both the Argentina and Venezuela proposals have been very
good examples of what it takes to make Debconf happen, and I have
pointed people to look at them for reference when they inquire what to
read for proposing a venue. It would be sad if this excellent work got
lost.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman