[Debconf-team] [dc8] Manpower

Hello dc8 people!

First a bit of background: When I first got involved in dc7, one of
the strong points about the bid was that there were lots of people
involved. There were quite a few DDs in edinburgh, Edlug and tardis[0]
are active and Debian UK is very large. At the first local team
meeting there were 11 people, most of whom were DDs. I worried that I
would have nothing to do for debconf. Right now, however, it feels like
there is tons to do and not much time to do it in.

Thats mainly due to losses in the team members as people have gone off
to do other things. This is of course completely reasonable. The
question for dc8 bids is this: Do you have enough people to get it
done without placing a massive burden on them? Are you ready for
people having to go look after their "real lives" and not be able to
help?

Thanks

Pete

[0] http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/