Re: [Debconf-team] Press team

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 14:44 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> *I* would prefer Nattie and Patty for press@debconf.org itself, combined
> with a mailing list on lists.debconf.org where everyone can participate,
> suggest stuff, prepare texts for press releases which are later done by
> Nattie or Patty, etc.

I already opened an RT request for a mailing list for discussion -- some
stuff can obviously be copied to the whole debconf-team, but I don't
think e.g. 20 drafts of some announcement belong on the main list.  If
the list gets created soon, discussion about how the team should
function can happen there.

I think there's a suggestion that, whoever is the main English contact,
José/Andreas can act as Spanish/German contacts.

> The contact for press stays press@debconf.org which goes into our
> RT. Nattie and Patty (will) have access there to modify stuff. And to see newly
> generated things (everyone can "submit" issues via that alias) to work
> on...

I think this is something the press team can decide among themselves
after discussion.  (Personally, however, I don't see why it would make
sense to prevent some of the press team from viewing press RT tickets.)

--
Moray
http://www.morayallan.com/