Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

Hi,

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 18:00, Anthony Towns wrote:
> FWIW, I'd love to see a summary of what worked at the previous debconf,
> so that we don't forget it. Things like what projects people managed
> to get further progressed, or which organisational tactics worked well,
> how was involved and did a lot of good work, stuff like that.

/me nods. And I also liked last years report and think, that you, Fabian
should send mails to people requesting reports from "their areas" to be
included in the final report.

Also I think we should (briefly) discuss this topic in the next IRC meeting,
so I've put it on the agenda.

regards,
	Holger