Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 11:43:41AM +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 14:55 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > I think the vision and goals you had with last years report are (largely)
> > still valid today. And what (if anything) is different, we'll see on the way,
> > wont we?
> Yes, that's right, we will notice what's different along the way.
> [...]

FWIW, I'd love to see a summary of what worked at the previous debconf,
so that we don't forget it. Things like what projects people managed
to get further progressed, or which organisational tactics worked well,
how was involved and did a lot of good work, stuff like that.

Personally, everything I've heard so far about this sounds like you're
already well on track to coming up with a useful report, so I've been
staying silent. Please take that as assent. :)

Cheers,
aj