Re: [Debconf-team] Editorial changes to debconf.org, debianday.org and addition of debconf.net and some outage

Hi,

On Thursday 10 August 2006 22:33, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> So, as a small summary, I would like to say thank you to our former domain
> sponsors Jonathan Oxer and Ean Schuessler (Brainfood Inc.) for their
> support during the past years and welcome our new domain sponsor Gandi.net.

/me too :) And thank you too for working on this!

Some bit of input from IRC, so that it doesnt get forgotten and reaches the
people (mostly) reading the lists only:

Aug 10 22:38:29 <mjg59> Ganneff: An obvious use for debconf.net might be for
people setting up services during Debconf itself?
Aug 10 22:53:38 *       h01ger nods mjg59 - i think using it for next years
conf is confusing. we could populate dc7.d.o now as well :) in the
venue-decision phase dc8-ABC.d.n and dc8-XYZ.d.n might be nice..

regards,
	Holger